register a character account first
All avatars must be 250x400
8.1 Activity check!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Open Thread Listing, February - September
Aerona
 Posted: Oct 2 2016, 02:12 PM
Aerona is Offline.
29 years old
Heterosexual
Dating
Queen of Feels
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore, you play it loud enough, it keeps the demons at bay"
Awards: 38

— Wow. Such Staff. Many Moderating. —

You know what to do!

Post an open thread, claim open threads, all the business!
PMAIM
^
Sasha
 Posted: Oct 5 2016, 08:30 PM
sasha is Offline.
29 years old
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
Awards: 13

— N/A —

Becca's slightly lost and confused. Someone care to explain the Technicolor Skies and Rainbow Unicorn Shit
PM
^
Jasmine Nakahara
 Posted: Feb 24 2017, 03:15 AM
Aerona is Offline.
200 years old
Unknown
Single
Unemployed
Rather than simply lament over the fact that I cannot find a key to the locked gate, I might as well build a bridge to the future with new words.
Awards: None
— Kitsune —

Jasmine has gotten herself lost amongst the falling snow and the buses have all shut down. Somehow she has run into a mob while enjoy and frolicking through the snow. With said mob being fae protesters she runs, and straight into some poor unfortunate soul with all of her tiny might, in As Pure As The Snow.

Bonus: It's an Event Thread <3
PMEmail
^
Yvette Steiner
 Posted: Feb 25 2017, 11:41 AM
Kit is Offline.
19 years old
Heterosexual
Dating
Clerk at Play Thyme
I've been drowning in sorrow Chasing tomorrow, Running away Now you're crossing the border See no tomorrow But you're not afraid
Awards: 1

— Citizen of Pasco - Mouse —

There's Monsters In All Of Us

As the snow comes down, Yvette decided to go to the gym to work out, and got the sudden hatred of supernaturals shoved in her face. She decided to fight back.

Best for either a public supernatural getting yelled at and possibly worse for Yvette to protect, or a supe-hater that decided to cause some trouble! Event thread!
CLAIMED BY SOREN
PM
^
Soren Hughes
 Posted: Feb 25 2017, 11:57 AM
Jenn is Offline.
692 years old
Single
Awards: 2

— Telwyth Teg —

QUOTE (Yvette Steiner @ Feb 25 2017, 08:41 AM)
There's Monsters In All Of Us

As the snow comes down, Yvette decided to go to the gym to work out, and got the sudden hatred of supernaturals shoved in her face. She decided to fight back.

Best for either a public supernatural getting yelled at and possibly worse for Yvette to protect, or a supe-hater that decided to cause some trouble! Event thread!

Officially claiming this with my sweet Soren
PMGTalkAIM
^
Declan Hayes
 Posted: Feb 26 2017, 10:08 PM
Feather is Offline.
42 (267) years old
Pansexual
Single
Drifter
Don’t you know I broke the mold? Like a hammer to a landmine.
— Black Dog —

QUOTE (Jasmine Nakahara @ Feb 24 2017, 08:15 AM)
Jasmine has gotten herself lost amongst the falling snow and the buses have all shut down. Somehow she has run into a mob while enjoy and frolicking through the snow. With said mob being fae protesters she runs, and straight into some poor unfortunate soul with all of her tiny might, in  As Pure As The Snow.

Bonus: It's an Event Thread <3

I think Declan might be of a little service here.

Fret not little one, the big bad biker will protect you from the mob of rabid humans!
PMEmailAIM
^
Kaia
 Posted: Mar 2 2017, 08:45 PM
Kaia is Offline.
23 years old
n/a
Single
n/a
n/a
Awards: 15

— OOC ACCOUNT —

Before you hit the ground

Cinaed Doran, outed werewolf cop, is hanging around the police station during the storm and the riots. Whether you're in trouble or just getting arrested we're looking at you Shamus whatever reason you might find your way into the station, Cin's your man for the job!

Event thread! Bonus, if you have a human hating character or protester, feel free to attack the station for "not doing their job" or because of Cin's species! Whatever you want, I'm up for it~

You're so cold but you feel alive

Nova Lauden has recently arrived to the Tri-cities. By recently, he means the morning of the huge snow storm. Passed out in his and his brother's car, Nova sleep-walked his way all the way to Kennewick park. Alone, a bit confused, and a bit too enthused about the snow, this Jack needs someone to meet! (Event thread by the way--get that reward!)
PMAIM
^
Julio Hernandez
 Posted: Mar 3 2017, 09:37 PM
Dom is Offline.
47 years old
Bisexual (No Pref)
Single
Mechanic
Survival of the Fittest.
— Pasco Pack —

Coyote's taking up his share of the cleaning to pay his way at the Pasco Pack House, until he gets his first paycheck from Kon's and can supplement Aiden's bank account for his rent and food. He's currently scrubbing the little corners and underneath the cabinets with a scrub brush and toothbrush, so that he can mop the floor afterwards. Probably more cleaning after that, too.

Keeping Up Appearances

-Taken by Kit!
PM
^
Justice Skye
 Posted: Mar 8 2017, 11:12 PM
Sasha is Offline.
29 years old
Hetero
Single
Guitarist
Love don't come easy for a lonely soul like me. I find myself in trouble on the road to misery. I try to do the right thing but I'm easily misled. I'm drawn to the dark side, and the devil in my head
Awards: 7

— Citizen, I guess —

Where are we now?

Justice stopped into Grassroot Cafe after an impromptu jam session at a nearby music store and was not expecting something that she just read in a magazine. Anyone care to cheer her up a little?
PMAIM
^
Ryan McQuaid
 Posted: Mar 8 2017, 11:33 PM
Rose is Offline.
567 years old
Bisexual
Single
Entrepreneur
S is for the simple need. E is for the ecstasy. X is just to mark the spot
— Richland Citizen —

QUOTE (Justice Skye @ Mar 8 2017, 10:12 PM)
Where are we now?

Justice stopped into Grassroot Cafe after an impromptu jam session at a nearby music store and was not expecting something that she just read in a magazine. Anyone care to cheer her up a little?

Not sure he'll cheer her up or piss her off, but I'm throwing Ryan at this as she's in his favorite stomping grounds.
PM
^
Kaia
 Posted: Mar 14 2017, 06:52 PM
Kaia is Offline.
23 years old
n/a
Single
n/a
n/a
Awards: 15

— OOC ACCOUNT —

Look into my eyes

Just a gorgon girl playing with her snakes. Or rather, caring for all her reptiles in her exotic pet shop.

PMAIM
^
Kit
 Posted: Mar 14 2017, 08:39 PM
Kit is Offline.
Too old for this shit years old
Bisexual
Dating
Annoying you!
Words, words, words...
Awards: 17

— Delicious Staff Kitten —

QUOTE (Julio Hernandez @ Mar 3 2017, 07:37 PM)
Coyote's taking up his share of the cleaning to pay his way at the Pasco Pack House, until he gets his first paycheck from Kon's and can supplement Aiden's bank account for his rent and food. He's currently scrubbing the little corners and underneath the cabinets with a scrub brush and toothbrush, so that he can mop the floor afterwards. Probably more cleaning after that, too.

Keeping Up Appearances

I WAS A GOOD GIRL AND DIDN'T STEAL THIS THE SECOND I SAW IT BUT NOW IT'S MINE MUAHAHA i mean i'd like this plz thx <3
PM
^
Ruby Ortega
 Posted: Mar 17 2017, 05:53 PM
Rose is Offline.
22 (70) years old
Bisexual
Dating
Unemployed
Wild Wild Whispers
— Pasco Pack —

QUOTE (Kaia @ Mar 14 2017, 05:52 PM)
Look into my eyes

Just a gorgon girl playing with her snakes. Or rather, caring for all her reptiles in her exotic pet shop.

Taking this one with Ruby
PM
^
Fallon Iverson
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 11:23 AM
Jenn is Offline.
106 years old
Pan
Single
Pet store clerk
— Gorgon —

http://crywolf.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=45&t=10363

Fallon doesn't know what's wrong with her and she's sitting restless as hell at the Wreck.
PMGTalkAIM
^
Harrison Drinkwine
 Posted: Mar 22 2017, 10:25 PM
Jenn is Offline.
52 years old
Single
FENRIS Member

http://crywolf.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=10369

Oh Harrison, Harrison, Harrison. Newly full fae Harrison is conducting a little experiment in Locks and Laces. Poor reasonably calm might need a little shaking up.
PMGTalkAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF with heavy edits credited to Ara.
  • Chatbox
  • Updates
  • OTMs
The most recent updates are listed here. Further updates with more detail can be found in our News And Updates forum.

11.16 Post Push and Wild Hunt continue until the new year! 8.2Activity check
7.4Masquerade begins!
6.1 Activity check!
5.1Two years! Druids introduced!
July 2016

Member of the Month:
Dee
Male of the Month:
Soren Hughes

Female of the Month:
Aviary Archer

Duo of the Month: