register a character account first
All avatars must be 250x400
6 . 17 - Good Night, Sleep Tight Danger Event Begins ! . . . 5 . 20 - Anniversary Shop Event Begins ! . . . 3 . 5 - Burn Bright released !

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Open Thread Listing
Rune
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 02:58 PM
Rune is Offline.
Infinite years old
N/A
Mated
Admin
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
Awards: 49

— Loremaster —

You know the drill! Post your open thread links here!
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Jayden Baird
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 05:24 PM
Raven is Offline.
20 years old
Bisexual
Single
Book Store Clerk
Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up Nobody learns without getting it wrong
Awards: None
— Pasco Citizen and WSU Student —

Adding another open thread for Jayden Baird! - Wandering Through Snow
PMEmail
^
London Wycombe
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 10:36 PM
Dom is Offline.
204 years old
Undefined/Unknown
Single
Welder/Bouncer
And the Devil makes Three.
— Unaffiliated —

Boutiques Are No Places For Bergresar. - Cole is brand-spankin'-new to the Tri-Cities, and going through a bit of a culture-shock. He's hit a store for some new digs, and now he's sitting at a coffee shop trying to get the layout of the world he's part of, now. - Taken by Rose with Cole's new Bawss!

Your Late Night, My Early Afternoon. - Cole is going for a pre-work run in Kennewick Park, couple other people around, perhaps one of your chars has the same idea? - Taken by Rii with Dominic!
PM
^
Neil Blackwell
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 03:16 PM
Rose is Offline.
75 years old
Heterosexual
Single
Wielder
A man who governs his passions is master of the world. We must either command them, or be enslaved by them. It is better to be a hammer than an anvil
Awards: 1

— Richland Citizen - Fox —

QUOTE (London Wycombe @ Mar 5 2018, 09:36 PM)
Boutiques Are No Places For Bergresar. - Cole is brand-spankin'-new to the Tri-Cities, and going through a bit of a culture-shock. He's hit a store for some new digs, and now he's sitting at a coffee shop trying to get the layout of the world he's part of, now.
Taking this one with Neil because...why not?
PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 04:03 PM
Rii is Offline.
32 years old
Noncommittal shrug
Dating
My settings are "Fluff" and "DESTRUCTION."
Awards: 16

— Member —

QUOTE (London Wycombe @ Mar 5 2018, 11:36 PM)

Your Late Night, My Early Afternoon. - Cole is going for a pre-work run in Kennewick Park, couple other people around, perhaps one of your chars has the same idea?

Screw it. My treat for today is claiming this with Dominic.
PMAIM
^
Francis Mcfaun
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 09:39 PM
Rose is Offline.
475 years old
Fluid
Single
Winery Owner & Submissive @ The Belladonna
I'll give you what you're afraid to ask for.
— Pasco Citizen - Viti Faun —

Living in Fantasy Land - Francis has just taken a break from creating a scene from one of his regulars at the Belladonna and is getting a drink. Are you looking for someone to "play" with or simple conversation with a handsome man at your every beck and call? He's game for both. - Taken by LeeLoo w/Kayleigh Sutton
PM
^
Fawn Faye
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 03:06 PM
Rose is Offline.
69 years old
Homosexual
Single
----
Oh baby, baby, have you seen Amy tonight? Is she in the bathroom, is she smokin' up outside? (Oh!) Oh baby, baby, does she take a piece of lime For the drink that I'mma buy her, do you know just what she likes? (Oh!)
— Unaffiliated —

She just wants to Flirt so I Flirt right back - Fawn has just disposed of her recently deceased sheep and is now hitting the club hoping to find something to amuse her, while contemplating if she's going to go stalk her favorite redhead. [brownie points if whoever replies is also a redhead]
PM
^
Lavina Swanson
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 03:48 PM
Rose is Offline.
27 years old
Heterosexual
Engaged
Olympic Figure Skater
Practice like you've never won. Perform like you've never lost.
— Pasco Citizen - Swan —

Doing What I Love - Lavina is practicing for the upcoming Winter Olympics and has gone to the rink in Kennewick. She didn't realize she had an audience. - Taken by Kalyn with Derek
PM
^
Nyx Devereux
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 04:27 PM
Cameron is Offline.
24 years old
Bisexual
Single
Bartender @ Belladonna
“I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off me and makes a six-inch-diameter exit wound in you.”
— Citizen —

Spellbound Trigger

Nyx is finally meeting other supernaturals and on his first real outing in the Tri-City come meet my undercover singer, black witch, and confuzzled little snickerdoodle!
PMEmail
^
Derek Pendergast
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 09:03 PM
Kalyn is Offline.
29 years old
N/A
Single
N/A
N/A
— N/A —

QUOTE (Lavina Swanson @ Mar 10 2018, 02:48 PM)
Doing What I Love -  Lavina is practicing for the upcoming Winter Olympics and  has gone to the rink in Kennewick. She didn't realize she had an audience.

I'm taking this
PM
^
Aetta Voll
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 10:59 AM
Bugsy is Offline.
621 years old
Bisexual
Single
Master Gardener
Remember that children, marriages and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.
— Selfishly —

Late for Spring Break - Aetta is sneaking about a campground and has just "accepted an offering" of bread (really, she knocked some bread on the ground and then decided when they didn't want it anymore that it was an offering for her) of honey and berry bread from some campers, and is carrying a small stack of bread slices away like an ant. Please don't smash her too hard. Lmao.

ALSO PLEASE TAG ME! Lort, please tag me or you may never get a response. Like for real. I suck at subscribing, so please do the thing. <3
PM
^
Delilah Vahvuus
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 10:14 PM
Leeloo is Offline.
36 years old
Homoflexible
Single
Herbal Compass Owner
Why be a king when you can be a god? Why only have some, when you can have it all?
— Clan Vahvuus —

Lets Get Social Delilah's hosting a social event at the Vahvuus's clan base/her home so she can have some of the members over to socialize! She's got food and drink and the thread is open to black witches taken by Aero's Finley!
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Leeloo
 Posted: Apr 27 2018, 06:48 PM
Leeloo is Offline.
24 years old
you'd like to know
Mated
KITTEN OF MULTIPASS!
hiii fraanndd
— The Mighty Multipass —

I'm gonna snag Nyx's and Francis's threads biggrin.gif
PMEmail
^
Sergio Cordeiro
 Posted: May 1 2018, 04:08 PM
Dom is Offline.
26 years old
Homosexual (Publicly Undefined)
Single
Legal Mediator / Bartender
If A Tree Falls In The Forest...
— Unaffiliated —

Negotiating More Than Just Peace. - Sergio is coming off a 6 day Arbitration at the end of the day (approx 6pm, so not completely dark yet), and stopped at his favorite patio-restaurant for a toasted sub, homemade chips and tea.

Vampires make him substantially uncomfortable (he's a Druid), so please keep this in mind.

-Taken by Bro! [stealth mod edit]
PM
^
Rose
 Posted: May 3 2018, 12:32 AM
Rose is Offline.
33 years old
Heterosexual
Married
Giant Wrangler
Even a Rose has Thorns
Awards: 9

— OOC Account —

QUOTE (Aetta Voll @ Apr 7 2018, 09:59 AM)
Late for Spring Break - Aetta is sneaking about a campground and has just "accepted an offering" of bread (really, she knocked some bread on the ground and then decided when they didn't want it anymore that it was an offering for her) of honey and berry bread from some campers, and is carrying a small stack of bread slices away like an ant. Please don't smash her too hard. Lmao.
I am gonna attempt not to squish the lil mischief making pixie. Gave it to Ursa my Druid wink.gif
PMAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF with heavy edits credited to Ara.
  • Chatbox
  • Updates
  • Future
The most recent updates are listed here. Further updates with more detail can be found in our News And Updates forum.

4.1.18 Advertising Contest begins!

2.27.18 Activity check begins!

1.16.18 Love is in the Air begins!

1.6.18 Activity check over!

1.4.18 Award system changed!

In The Works!
In Character:
Spring Event: Love is in the Air!
Summer Event: Masquerade
Fall Event: Being Written
Winter Event: ???

Out of Character: