June 2017 Featured RPG
December 2017 Featured RPG

register a character account first
All avatars must be 250x400
2.27 - Activity Check! 3.5 Burn Bright released!

Pages: (14) « First ... 12 13 14  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Aerona's Beasties
Charlie Rutherford
 Posted: Mar 10 2017, 05:03 AM
Aerona is Offline.
208 years old
Heteroquestionable
Single
Exotic Dancer
I bite my tongue, I clench my fists. Resist at first and then reverse. Life's a war, you pick your fight I think mine picks me first most nights.
Awards: None
— Nightmare —

Charlie added to the Fae!
PMEmail
^
Connor Seaworth
 Posted: May 10 2017, 01:30 PM
Aerona is Offline.
64 years old
Heterosexual
Single
Manicurist
Smoke on the water, a fire in the sky. Smoke on the water
Awards: None
— Pasco Pack —

Connor added, love him!
PMEmail
^
Rose
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 02:36 PM
Rose is Offline.
33 years old
Heterosexual
Married
Giant Wrangler
Even a Rose has Thorns
Awards: 9

— OOC Account —

Hey Aerona! Now that Desiree isn't human was wondering if you wanted to do a thread with Desiree Uris and Haden Luthor? Let her realize she's been working for someone not so human after all?

I can start it whenever, and it can wait until after the event if you want. She's likely spending time there at the shop while Elden and Sterling are in the Arena.
PMAIM
^
Elijah Arazi
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 08:36 PM
is N/A.
N/A
Elijah Arazi

Nvy and Eli are total opposites... and it could be interesting how they work together in pack...

Alternatively, Wyatt is definitely the type of guy Elijah would be happy to be friends with. Someone who puts family first and is more laid back. (Regardless of dominance).

Would you be interested in threading with either?

Aerona
^
Sareina Noel
 Posted: Jul 1 2017, 11:06 PM
is N/A.
N/A
Sareina Noel

Sareina and Scarlett
So, I would love to have these two meet as I think they could become fast friends and to be honest, I think Reina needs some female friends as she doesn't really tend to have a lot of them. I'm not entirely sure as to how they could meet as I know they'd be at least familiar with each other from Pack things but I don't know if they'd already be friends or would be becoming friends.
^
Rose
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 02:25 PM
Rose is Offline.
33 years old
Heterosexual
Married
Giant Wrangler
Even a Rose has Thorns
Awards: 9

— OOC Account —

Haden & Desiree: She is a werewolf now she’s gonna realize he isn’t merely human. Figured we could do a post change or something later on like now 6 months afterwards? I can start if you like Aerona
PMAIM
^
Aerona
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 02:45 PM
Aerona is Offline.
29 years old
Heterosexual
Dating
Queen of Feels
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore, you play it loud enough, it keeps the demons at bay"
Awards: 39

— Wow. Such Staff. Many Moderating. —

Yes! Sorry I forgot to reply to my shipper forever ago to you. If you start it that would be great!

Rose
PMAIM
^
Aerona
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 05:47 AM
Aerona is Offline.
29 years old
Heterosexual
Dating
Queen of Feels
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore, you play it loud enough, it keeps the demons at bay"

Added Demian LaGrand, Temperance Wallace, Ryouma Hyashi. Then went and deleted all dropped characters, updated with accordance to recent AC losses and got a space for Orchid for when she gets finished.

Still need to update photos again, but it's up and running and up to date! Love me
PMAIM
^
Mogwai
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 03:40 AM
Mogwai is Offline.
24 years old
smol
Dating
nerd
[Internal Screaming]
Awards: 4

— Random Citizen —

Aerona

It's late and I can't sleep so I went through shippers. This is a Good Use of Time.

Ideas!

Daphne and Emerson: Daph would agree, relationships are hard. Could bond over mutually Not Being Ready For That Again, try a friends with benefits thing, or just be friends. Daph really needs more friends.

Daphne and Scarlett: Fellow awkward werewolf! Daphne is also often a very awkward nerd, and would be just fine with Scarlett's boundless energy. Also, part of the same pack! Yay!

Daphne and Orion: their baby brothers are dating each other, and there is potential for Awkward here. Or pooling resources for blackmail material. Either way, Big Sistering can occur.

Theodora and Temperance: Tea is also here to fite, hello. Boisterous Bruisers who seem like they would get along.

Theodora and Trinity: Fae babysitter? Yeah uh Tea's got a a hyperactive six year-old who is big for her age and also may or may not eventually manifest the urge to eat people at some point. She'll be back by seven, thanks so much! Will also probably just smile and listen to Trinity's rage.

Aline and Xandra: Both have been heartbroken by their vamps. Both are associated with the Pasco Seethe. Time to drown their sorrows and bemoan their lot in life!

Aline and Savannah: Artbuddies! Let's talk about painting and shit and it will be wonderful!

Let me know if you think of anything, too! I'd love to hear any input you have! And now I am going to go pass out!
PMEmail
^
Jbyrd
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 08:17 AM
JByrd is Offline.
31 years old
Single
Awards: 2

— . —

Bowen Vitalis should interact with my standoffish cerby bitch Genevieve. Who says everything has to be sunshine and rainbows? Perhaps he stops into Heph's jewelry store for something? Is that even in the realm of something Bowen would do? I could see Gen offering her assistance if he were to come in. OR perhaps he comes in and makes a snarky remark about a piece of jewelry? Gen feels a certain pride in Heph's work, she'd get in Bowen's face and defend her man's work.

Kelysia Evers could perhaps be photographing Gen for Heph's newest jewelry designs! Both women are kind of cantankerous and I can see them bonding potentially with their similar attitudes.

Orion Faire is Cori's big sister, and Nate is cori's boyfriend. They should meet. It could be totally awkward, or they could get on famously. Nate tends to attract water fae for some reason, despite being a wolf and the water, in general, being a thing he avoids. Nate's pretty laid back and easy going, overall, although fiercely protective of Cori. Nate is typically bemused by Cori, and will likely find his sister as endearing.

Theron Ingram - he calls to me. Gen needs somebody fun and easy to hang out with. I'm not entirely sure HOW to throw these two together, since Gen is pretty much a bitch to everyone until they manage to break down her walls. Perhaps his fun scattered self catches her unaware and she's amused by something silly he's done?
PMGTalkAIM
^
Aerona
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 03:58 AM
Aerona is Offline.
29 years old
Heterosexual
Dating
Queen of Feels

Mogwai

Daph and Emerson: Up for friends, or friends with benefits XD either works, he thinks everything sucks, so they can be buddies over mutual sucking! (that sounds dirty XD)

Daph and Scarlett: Yes please, Scarlett needs friends like something fierce, and awkward ones too are the best, will make her feel much less like a wreck.

Daph and Ori: Ori is the sweetest little thing, and protective of her baby bro. It would be fun how these two sisters do together, and what they might plot together, or gossip about.

Theodora and Temperance Oh yes, give her da fites. All the fighting, and the crap talking too. Temprance want's to go!

Theodora and Trinity: Yis, she does have a permanent place for the bit with one of Rune's, but she'd totally take on more babysitting when not occupied. Also, Trin can handle them brats well XD and might bitch once the little is asleep.

Aline and Xandra Yusss. Xandra needs more buddies. She lost her vamp love now, but got picked up by another Pasco Vamp. They can drown their sorrows together still, woo!

Aline and Savannah Yes pls, kthks. Lots of art talking together. Does Aline go to the college? They could be in classes together, or meet at a gallery showing if not.

I WANT THEM ALL

Jbyrd

Genevive and Bowen:
XD oh my. He might stop in to maybe bye a secret present for his darling little lady, probably only because they didn't have her favorite pop tarts. But yes, he would totally call something dumb, or snark about it, because he only expects the finest things for his lady.

Gen and Kely: Yus, she is a bit of a demanding photographer, and them being cranky together would be great, especially if they can bond~ I need friends for Kely, give, give.

Nate and Ori: She is gonna judge Nate so hard at first, because you have to be perfect for her baby bro, and she adores him. She is sweet though, totally innocent, but can be blunt. I think this will be fun.

Gen and Theron: Theron is the best, and tends to throw the walls off of anyone XD. He can deal with any type of person, any time of day and will pester her forever just to annoy her if anything.
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (14) « First ... 12 13 14 
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF with heavy edits credited to Ara.
  • Chatbox
  • Updates
  • Future
The most recent updates are listed here. Further updates with more detail can be found in our News And Updates forum.

4.1.18 Advertising Contest begins!

2.27.18 Activity check begins!

1.16.18 Love is in the Air begins!

1.6.18 Activity check over!

1.4.18 Award system changed!

In The Works!
In Character:
Spring Event: Love is in the Air!
Summer Event: Masquerade
Fall Event: Being Written
Winter Event: ???

Out of Character:
Spring Event: Anniversary Shenanigans
Summer Event: ???
Fall Event: Post Push
Winter Event: Prob. Nothing.

Upcoming Activity Checks:
January
March
May
July
September
November
BACK TO THE TOP

Affiliates [ View All | Link-Us ]
Topsites & Listed At
Static Affiliates
OUAT the RPG
Once Upon a Nightmare What Lies We BreatheDead Before Daylight - A Modern Werewolf/Hunter RP
Our Affiliates