register a character account first
All avatars must be 250x400
1.1.17 - On Site Shop exists! 2.1.17 - Acitivity check! 3.6.17 - Silence Fallen is officially out!

Add Reply
New Poll

If This Is Your First Night, Open!
Ruvon Trevidic
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 06:34 PM
Rii is Offline.
533 years old
Demisexual
Single
Art Dealer
Awards: None
— Arena Fighter —

How many times have I done this now?

Ruvon walked into the preparation area between two guards, letting the scent of blood and death and the sounds of curses and groans wash over him. It was the same every time he visited, and by now, he'd been here more times than he'd cared to count. What was it now? A year and a half? More? Less?

He supposed it didn't matter. What mattered was that it never seemed to end. He had made one impulsive attempt to escape early on, and he hadn't managed it. Since then, he'd settled in to bide his time and survive, waiting for a real opportunity to arise. Or for someone to find out that this place existed and put an end to it. One or the other.

A hard palm-shove against his back made him stumble forwards, before looking back with narrowed eyes at the guard who'd pushed him. One day you will push me too many times, human, and on that day I will reap your soul.

The guard just smirked. "You're doing twos again today, Old Hat." They didn't know his name, never asked, and he never cared to give it to them. So, the nickname. Old Hat. Old, because he'd been here since the beginning and had yet to die in the fights. And hat, because no matter how many times it got slashed, lost, or taken from him, the next day he always had the same broad-brimmed black felt hat on his head, as intact as the day he'd come into existence.

Ruvon rolled his eyes, and turned back to face whoever he was going to be working with today. With his luck, it was someone new, someone who might not last so long. It was a fairly common occurrence. He could work around new and inexperienced; he for one refused to die. Reaching up to the crown of his hat, he lifted it and tipped it in an old fashioned gesture of good manners. "It seems we'll be working together today. You may call me Ruvon, if you wish."
PM
^
Jason Haught
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 10:24 PM
Sasha is Offline.
97 years old
Heterosexual
Single
Former bull rider/cattle rancher
The secret side of me, I never let you see I keep it caged but I can't control it So stay away from me, the beast is ugly I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
Awards: 1

— Pasco —

The secret side of me,
I never let you see

Jason had no idea where he was or how he'd gotten there. Last thing he'd remembered was sitting in a bar with the most gorgeous creature he'd ever seen. It didn't occur to him to even question why she'd picked him over all the others, including plenty could have passed off as male models. He just figured it had been his lucky night and the woman was slumming. It happened from time to time. Someone looking for the bad boy, the one that didn't think he was a gift from the gods, the one that could make her fantasies come true.

Waking up in a cage was not what he had expected when the woman had sat down with him. Maybe waking in her bed, but in a fucking cage? He'd seen his fair share of cages of a sort. But the jail cells after a bar fight were nothing compared to the one he'd woken up in. He had found that out the moment he'd tried to grab the bars to find out what the hell was gong on and where the fuck he was. He'd felt less pain when he'd had a rope pulled across his bare hands by a bull. Silver. Who the fuck lined a cage with silver?

He had been pacing, his agitation clearly written on his face. His shouts had gotten no answer, other than a few yelling at him to shut the hell up. Not until they'd come for him. The shouts of new blood and get 'em killer echoed through the room, as he struggled against the hands that held him tight after he'd turned, growling at the one that was shoving him from behind when he'd asked a simple question. Well, it could have been the fact that he'd shoved him right back that had them grabbing hold and all but dragging him into another area.

Finally able to shake off the tight grip on his arm, he spun on the guard and threw a punch at him. "I asked you not to touch me." Tilting his head from side to side, he listened to his neck cracking with a satisfying pop. Shifting from one foot to the other, he was itching to take out another one of the idiots. Until his attention was drawn away from the guards who looked ready to deck him themselves, not that he wouldn't welcome them trying. "What do you mean, working together? Anyone mind telling me what the hell is going on?" Raising an eyebrow questioningly at the man, Ruvon, he gave him a slight nod. "Jason."

notes;;
here
NATHAN DRAKE
PM
^
Ruvon Trevidic
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 08:56 PM
Rii is Offline.
533 years old
Demisexual
Single
Art Dealer
Awards: None
— Arena Fighter —

"I'd be careful of who you throw punches at outside of the arena," Ruvon advised dryly, his expression bland. As much as he understood the impulse to beat the ever-living hell out of the lot of them - after all, he had just got through vowing that one day he'd reap the souls of the lot of them - he was practical. He couldn't fight them all, even if iron and silver weren't particularly lethal to him. That left trying to survive until a better opportunity arose. He thumbed towards one of the murderous-looking guards. "They've got guns, werewolf, and their bullets are silver. Not what you want sitting in you before a fight."

Another new one, full of fire and vinegar. He was so, so used to getting a new partner every time he fought as part of a team. Sometimes because his partner died during the fight, sometimes because they died before he could have a second with them - but explaining where they were and what was going to happen started to wear on him just as much as the constant beat of death on his senses.

Ruvon adjusted his hat, then gestured to summon his scythe into his hand, sitting down and fishing out a whetstone so he could go through the motions of sharpening his blade. "I'll try to go with the short version for you, Jason. You, like everyone else here, have been kidnapped and imprisoned for the sole purpose of sending you out there," he pointed towards one of the doors, "to fight. Out there is a set of arenas with a rather large crowd watching, and our opponents will be other people from the cages. Kill or be killed."

He sighed. "It's barbaric, but there it is. You and I will be fighting as teammates, which may or may not be a blessing to you. I haven't been killed yet, and I've been here closing on two years, I think. It gets a bit fuzzy after a while." Drawing the whetstone along his scythe's blade, he quirked his head. "Any questions, aside from 'why are you going along with this?' Because that one's getting old. I believe I've answered it about fifty or sixty times since I first woke up here."

Jason Haught
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF with heavy edits credited to Ara.
  • Chatbox
  • Updates
  • OTMs
The most recent updates are listed here. Further updates with more detail can be found in our News And Updates forum.

11.16 Post Push and Wild Hunt continue until the new year! 8.2Activity check
7.4Masquerade begins!
6.1 Activity check!
5.1Two years! Druids introduced!
July 2016

Member of the Month:
Dee
Male of the Month:
Soren Hughes

Female of the Month:
Aviary Archer

Duo of the Month: