June 2017 Featured RPG
December 2017 Featured RPG

register a character account first
All avatars must be 250x400
1.16 - Love is in the Air begins!

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dee's Box, If It Fits, It Ships!
Dee
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 01:41 AM
Dee is Offline.
Old years old
It's Complicated
Annoying People
Slightly Off My Rocker...
Awards: 5

— -4- —

Added Constance! ohmy.gif
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Jbyrd
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 08:14 PM
JByrd is Offline.
31 years old
Single
Awards: 1

— . —

Dee ezra and Aislin. elaborated in discord.
PMGTalkAIM
^
Angeline Dupont
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 01:12 PM
Fleur is Offline.
21 years old
Heterosexual
Single
Florist
give a little time to me, or burn this out
Awards: None
— Pasco Resident —

angeline & ...
Here's Angie. She's a unicorn raised with a silver spoon, but she ran away from her life of luxury when too much of her life was decided for her instead of deciding it for herself. She's a prim and proper young lady due to grueling years of etiquette, and despite her vanity she means well.

Amalia: Okay so, I wanted Angie to interact with Amalia because I can't see the two getting along at first. They differ in a lot of ways and I can honestly see Amalia super annoyed with Angie's "Prim and Proper" personality. Angie means well. She doesn't mean to be over the top. It's just her personality. I don't want to put these two as enemies quite yet, but I just wanted to note what possible interaction they could have if they were to ever meet.

Willow: The kind-hearted and polite bit of Willow attracted Angie to her. Angie's the same way, but a bit vain and posh about it (She's a unicorn, c'mon...), but that doesn't mean she's a brat. I think she'll take to Willow's calming personality. Even though earning her friendship isn't easy, I can tell it will be worth it between these two.

Keira: Angie will like her nature-oriented self. There's a slight innocence to working with and healing animals and Angie may feel a bit drawn to her. I'd love it if the two of them were friends.

Rowan: Rowan's a carefree fae, Angie's more careful. These two have got to meet. They're both friendly, yet Rowan's more outgoing nature would cause her friendliness to pale in comparison. They should be great friends.

Liberty: These two are new to the town as well, so maybe they should band together and explore it? Angie has a selfish streak in the form of vanity, but she can also show kindness too. They're similar in opposite ways, which should make for a good eventual friendship.

Valerie: Angie has yet to encounter a werewolf, and I'd love it if it were a friendly one like Valerie. Up until this point she has been familiar with fae, but arriving at Washington the world of other species has been revealed to her. This could be exciting.

PM
^
Dee
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 11:43 PM
Dee is Offline.
Old years old
It's Complicated
Annoying People

— -4- —

Angeline Dupont

Holy plots! xD I almost missed this because I don't go to my shipper all the time.

So, you've put a lot of thought into this and I love it!

Lia will be a tough one for sure because as a general rule she doesn't much care for anyone. Angie would absolutely get on her last ever lovin nerve with her prim and properness because even though Lia does have manners and knows when to use them, she feels there is a time and place for it and anything beyond that is just sucking up or being a goody two shoes. Would be interesting between them, to say the least, I am game.

Willow is a sweetheart and has more patience than I expected, most of the time. I am fairly certain that she would absolutely overlook Angie's vanity once she gets to know her. Willow always needs more friends so definitely should happen.

Keira is high spirited, generally open and friendly so friends with Angie can absolutely happen. She is very much an outdoorsy girl so getting them together outside for some reason or another could work.

Rowan doesn't go out much so her main friends are her housemates and master. Though she has been known to go out for things during the day, if we can think of a decent reason for Rowan to be out and about during the day we can toss them together and see what happens. smile.gif She does need more posts <.<'

Lib would be glad for a new friend that isn't a werewolf, so sure! She is a little bit judgemental so there is that, but she isn't mean-spirited, she really got a mean bone in her body. Maybe a little blunt and accidentally rude from time to time...I am certain they would get along great and eventually become pretty good friends.

Val is pretty open and friendly with most people, as long as they aren't being complete and total jerks. She is suspicious of Fae so instant friendship might not happen but if she is civil and respectful things should go smoothly enough.

I do not have the brain for actual plots at the moment because tired, but I am always up for interaction! <3
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Angeline Dupont
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 10:01 PM
Fleur is Offline.
21 years old
Heterosexual
Single
Florist
give a little time to me, or burn this out
— Pasco Resident —

angeline & ...

Amalia: Lol, then it's settled! They definitely should meet. Maybe over coffee or something of the like?

Willow: Awesome! I'm up for a thread with Willow whenever you're ready.

Keira: Angie isn't very outdoorsy, which is surprising for a unicorn, so a hike trip with the two of them would be interesting...

Rowan: Could Rowan's task be to pick up flowers? Or coffee? They could meet at either of these venues and see what happens?

Liberty: Hey, Angie can't judge because she has a pair of judgey pants too. I'd love it if they interacted.

Valerie: She wouldn't mind the wariness. If anything, she may feel the same way--getting to know a werewolf and all.

PM
^
Dee
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 06:46 PM
Dee is Offline.
Old years old
It's Complicated
Annoying People

— -4- —

Angeline Dupont

Holy crap hun, you gotta tag me or PM me or something, because I, again, did not know you replied. I am so sorry!! If I did know I probably completely forgot because it's not in my alerts X.X

Feel free to start any of these threads and I will try to work on some for you too. I am only off on Sunday's and Mondays right now so I am trying to play catch up on everything I already owe. tongue.gif
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Isabel Falkner
 Posted: Yesterday at 01:45 pm
Raven is Offline.
398 years old
Bisexual
Single
Archeologist/Paleontologist
I can always start again
— Pack —

Isabel Falkner & Keira Hatathli
Maybe Belle and Kiera met while hiking? Belle would be looking for something to do with her skills, hoping to find more information on fae, wolves and vampires in the archological and paleontological records. She'd also take a liking to someone who's more independant, mostly because reasons. My other idea is that Belle hits a dog on accident and ends up frantically bringing it in to the vet where Keira works? Belle would totally adopt said mutt, and feel absolutly terrible about hitting the stupid thing that ran in font of her car. She might need a little advice, she's not one to keep a lot of pets.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF with heavy edits credited to Ara.
  • Chatbox
  • Updates
  • Future
The most recent updates are listed here. Further updates with more detail can be found in our News And Updates forum.

1.16.18 Love is in the Air begins!

1.6.18 Activity check over!

1.4.18 Award system changed!

12.17 Post Push and Chaos end! Haunted Hotel will continue until the end of the year!

11.17 Post Push and Chaos begin!

In The Works!
In Character:
Spring Event: Love is in the Air!
Summer Event: Masquerade
Fall Event: Being Written
Winter Event: ???

Out of Character:
Spring Event: Anniversary Shenanigans
Summer Event: ???
Fall Event: Post Push
Winter Event: Prob. Nothing.