June 2017 Featured RPG
December 2017 Featured RPG

register a character account first
All avatars must be 250x400
1.16 - Love is in the Air begins!

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Rune's Brood
Victoria Snowdottir
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 11:54 AM
Raven is Offline.
35(754) years old
Heterosexual
Single
Unemployed (Happy About It)
You know she beat me at darts and then she beat me at pool. And then she kissed me like there was nobody else in the room
Awards: None
— Pasco Citizen —

Victoria Snowdottir & Killian O'Rinn

I just kinda want to see how they respond to one another. She's a woman who's fought in wars and has been independent her entire long life. He's a sexist who's more worried about money than anything else. It could be fun just to see how they respond to one another. I could see them having a very love/hate relationship, possibly.

Victoria Snowdottir & Cyrus Talbot

Victoria isn't afraid of a whole damn lot, even a mythical figure from the past. She'd probably be intrigued that he wasn't trying to kill people if the stories of him are true. Plus she's having survivor's guilt at the moment, so it would be entertaining to see his response to that. Not that she's easy to kill mind you. Plus she'd be perfectly happy bringing him up to speed on a modern day everything, as she's lived through it.

If there is anyone else you wanna throw at her, let me know, but I'd figure I'd start with those two.

Rune
PMEmail
^
Rune
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 01:16 AM
Rune is Offline.
Infinite years old
N/A
Mated
Admin
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
Awards: 48

— Loremaster —

Raven - Oh man, Cyrus would happily help with that survivor's guilt. I mean, he'd offer to kill her. But close enough!

Killian, while a self-serving douchebag of epic proportions, absolutely loves women that can hand him his ass. (And probably gets off on it judging by the amount of women he pisses off.)

Both would be fun!
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Raven
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 01:22 AM
Raven is Online.
24 years old
Bisexual
Dating
Uh.... yeah
I type way to fast, but don't worry, I am patient. :) <3
— I Don't Expect Fast Replies! —

Rune I can start a post for either Cyrus or Killian. Or I can do both and give you even MORE tags to return. Or if you wish, I can wait until you have a few less before bombarding you with ALL OF THE THREADS. tongue.gif Just let me know. smile.gif
PMEmail
^
Orion Blackwing
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 11:00 PM
Fallen is Offline.
40 years old
Bisexual
Single
Writer
My heart’s in the sky supernova
— Richland —

Orion & Beauregard. Well since it sounds like he doesn't really like talking, then hanging with Oreo might be right up his alley! Oreo would definitely be happy to just kinda spend time around him, and would definitely give him the typical Oreo treatment, where he brings over leftovers or baked goods to make sure that Beauregard's getting on alright XD

Orion & Oliver. Fellow writers! Oreo would so love to get to talk with someone who understands the language so to speak, and would be all too happy to bounce ideas off of him or vice versa. Also being a fellow submissive, that certainly helps ^^

Orion & Graham. Okay, so Oreo is clearly getting all the attention atm, but I can kinda see Oreo chipping away at Graham's dourness by being his usual sweet self, and kinda having a big/little brother relationship? That would be cool~ I should probs just say in a blanket statement that anyone and everyone from Richland are wolves he'd love to be friends with, clearly XD And I'd love to get him all the threads where he gets to be around pack mates (that's when he's happiest)

Orion & Quinn. Yas~ So much yesss XD At the very least, Oreo is gonna have a pretty big crush on Quinn, and he's gonna give Quinn the Oreo treatment, and bring him all sorts of goodies~ Also...he'd genuinely like to learn more about the sex objects he makes for his clients XD

Okaies, so those are just a few, clearly, but if you come up with anymore, I'd love to hear them! <3
Rune
PM
^
Rune
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 11:08 PM
Rune is Offline.
Infinite years old
N/A
Mated
Admin
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
Awards: 48

— Loremaster —

Fallen - AHHHH I'll poke at you on Discord!
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF with heavy edits credited to Ara.
  • Chatbox
  • Updates
  • Future
The most recent updates are listed here. Further updates with more detail can be found in our News And Updates forum.

1.16.18 Love is in the Air begins!

1.6.18 Activity check over!

1.4.18 Award system changed!

12.17 Post Push and Chaos end! Haunted Hotel will continue until the end of the year!

11.17 Post Push and Chaos begin!

In The Works!
In Character:
Spring Event: Love is in the Air!
Summer Event: Masquerade
Fall Event: Being Written
Winter Event: ???

Out of Character:
Spring Event: Anniversary Shenanigans
Summer Event: ???
Fall Event: Post Push
Winter Event: Prob. Nothing.