register a character account first
All avatars must be 250x400
1.1.17 - On Site Shop exists! 2.1.17 - Acitivity check! 3.6.17 - Silence Fallen is officially out!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dee's Box, If It Fits, It Ships!
Dee
 Posted: Mar 3 2016, 01:20 AM
Dee is Offline.
Old years old
It's Complicated
Annoying People
Slightly Off My Rocker...
Awards: 3

— O' Typo'd One —

Obviously I need more guys because...poor, poor Ezra o.o

amalia n. tedesco
Appthingthing

Species:Human
City:Pasco
Affiliation:N/A

Student by day, bartender at night. She is not overly people friendly outside of work, and she is only friendly at work because she has to be. She has a thick shell, doesn't trust people very much, if at all and has a mouth on her that often lands her in trouble. She is full of snarky, sarcastic comments and more attitude than even she knows what to do with some days.

Friends Where she is not always easy to get along with, anyone who she likes well enough to call friend will find someone who isn't always bitchy or dismissive. She is a loyal friend and can even be very fun and affectionate at times.

Enemies It is entirely possible that she has enemies, though she is more the type that pays little attention to people who don't like her. She is a bit abrasive and makes no apologies for it, or very few anyway. If you don't like her, she really doesn't give a damn because she probably doesn't like you either.

Connections Lucian Romanov - Many times Great Grandfather/Creeper | Dmitri Frost - Boyfriend man person | Patrons or workers at The Storehouse

Romance Taken. ^.^ Poor guy...lol

Sawyer j. Dawson
Appthingthing

City:Kennewick
Affiliation:Kennewick Seethe

Sawyer is one of Colleen's sheep. She is human and happy to be so. Colleen's sire found her and rescued her from a nasty ex and a situation she may not have otherwise survived. She took to her new life fairly well and took over all the cooking in the household. Baking is primarily her favorite thing to do, but she is a wiz all all forms of cooking and no one has yet to complain.

Friends Making friends with Sawyer is easy enough for the most part. She doesn't trust men very much, bu it can be done as long as there is no want of relationship. She would still be friendly, but she has been hurt too much by men she trusted, or wanted to trust, for her to be very open with them. She is fun loving and affectionate, always willing to lend a hand or just sit and listen.

Enemies As far as Sawyer knows, anyone she would have considered her an enemy believes she is dead.

Connections Colleen - Friend/Mistress? xD | Kaywinn Banks - Friend |

Romance (H-mostly) She is a sheep so she doesn't think that is ever going to happen, though she wouldn't mind, after a lot of effort maybe. She has some serious man trust issues and fears though so that could be a challenge.

ezra j. thacker
Appthingthing

Species:Werewolf
City:West Richland
Affiliation:Richland Pack
Threat:Medium

Ezra is an old wolf, turned not too long after the Civil War ended. He is a bit gruff and grumpy at times but he is very much an old fashioned kind of gentleman. He doesn't use fowl language or fight in front of women if he can manage it. He doesn't make a habit of speaking a great deal unless the situation calls for it but is always respectful to those he meets. Unless he is given reason not to of course. He is not exactly cold hearted but he has not allowed anyone close enough for him to care about even though he walked away from his wife and family long ago to protect them from himself. His heart still hold that flame for his wife, even though she is long dead. He owns and runs his own cattle ranch and makes outdoor furniture from wood on the side.

Friend He has them, though they are mostly pack members. He just doesn't go out of his way to be all that social anymore so friends are uncommon, but can absolutely happen.

Enemies He has these too, though he tends to stay away from people to avoid any violence on his part. Most enemies he would have would most likely be due to his personal code of conduct which is based on personal honor and chivalry. He can not be bought or bribed and people have found themselves on the wrong side of his temper because of it.

Connections Richland Pack | Anyone in Cattle business | Past packs or wars | Haylee Matthews - Daughter

Romance (H-Promised) It will take one hell of a woman to turn Ezra's head.

willow m. sylva
Appthingthing

Species:Fae - Cerberus
City:Kennewick

Willow is a half fae, half Cerberus to be exact. She is the daughter of Theron Ingram and is just meeting him the first time. She is kind-hearted and polite, always considerate of others if she can be. Having spent the majority of her life hidden from the outside world due to what she is she is not always the best with other people but she is not afraid of being social.

Not overly trusting of most people for one reason or another she tends to keep to herself when she isn't at work. She is also not a very forgiving person, wronging her will most likely have her turning her back on you completely unless you are very lucky. She does like to help others, mostly children and the elderly, even the cranky ones.

Friends Not an easy task earning her friendship but she is a good friend to have, loyal and trustworthy. She is not always the most exciting friend to have, but she she does her best to stay in touch and hang out when it is requested.

Enemies What are those? She wouldn't say enemies, but there are a few people in her life that she has written off due to trust issues or being hurt by them.

Connections Theron Ingram - Father

Romance (H) Not interested right now, too worried about what would happen if her secret got out to even think about it.

keira l. hatathli
Appthingthing

Species:Walker - Raccoon
City:Pasco

Keira pretty much loves life as it is. She is half Navajo and was raised by her very traditional grandparents so she is very much a Native girl. She loves Pow Wows, dancing, doing beadwork and cooking. She is NOT your dress wearing girly girl and prefers hiking and rock climbing to shopping and being a socialite. She has no problems getting dirty either, she knows how to work on a farm and won't hesitate to work any of the equipment or mess around with the animals, though she only has a single horse and a barn cat right now. Not much to do there! She is a Veterinarian's Assistant and absolutely loves the work she does.

Keira is friendly and helpful to just about everyone she meets. She is not shy in the least and though she is single and has been for a long time, she will flirt on occasion, though it is more playful than serious.

Friends If you can keep up with her, and you prove yourself trustworthy Keira will gladly call you a friend.

Enemies She tends to avoid conflict if she can manage it but she could have an enemy or two out there...somewhere.

Connections ---

Romance (H) She has closed off her heart and isn't currently looking but it could happen!

rowan e. daniels
Appthingthing

Species:Fae - Dryad
City:Richland
Affiliation: Richland Seethe

Rowan is fairly friendly for a Fae, though she is mostly just friendly with those in her immediate circle. Basically those she lives with. She doesn't go away from the house very often, unless she is with Owain or one of the other sheep she lives with. She has very little desire to do so as everything she needs is right there already.

She has a kind heart toward people who are down on their luck with a special soft spot for those who are homeless. Well..most of them anyway and tries to help those out who appreciate the help. She tends to make sure people don't thank her if she can manage it, unless she is feeling particularly selfish or the person has annoyed her in some way. She may be nice, but she can still be petty when she wants.

Friends She is willing to be friends with someone, but it takes a while for her to warm up and trust people.

Enemies Her Ex for sure.

Connections Belongs to Owain Kendrick

Romance (H) What's that?

Raegan M. Clearwater
AppBear Facething

Species:Walker - Grizzly
City: Kennewick
Affiliation: n/a

Raegan is Roman' twin. She is a CSI and has worked for Kennewick since she followed her brother to the Tri-Cities. She is friendly enough and has no problem with people unless they make a problem. She is not entirely the outdoor person her brother is but she hs no issues getting dirty at work if needed. Where she doesn't mind the whole..farm, ranch...thing she isn't as attached to it as her brother. She is a bear..prey things fear her and she doesn't have the solid patience he does to earn said prey animal's trust, regardless of species.

Friends She keeps a small close knit circle with a few friends from work sprinkled in. Trust doesn't come easy for her so her circle of friends tends to remain small. Open for long term friends or work friends.

Enemies She's a cop, people tend to not like her on principle.

Connections Roman Clearwater - Brother
Any law enforcement in Tri cities

Romance (H) Not currently looking but open for it. She is attractive and knows it and has no problems flirting with men or women, species doesn't bother her either. Most of her flirting is the bullshitting playful type, at least until she finds someone who could potentially win her heart.

liberty r. monroe
Appthingthing

City: Kennewick
Affiliation: n/a

Liberty is new to the Tri-cities. She has literally been in town about a month and change. She is looking to take a crazy path in life, to save herself from the potentially devastating long term effects of RA(Rheumatoid Arthritis). She has, for a better term, run away from home to do so, having literally traveled from one side of the country to the other.

She is a bit of a mixture personality wise. She can be very loving and kind, but she can also be a little judgmental and selfish. She is working on bettering herself all around but some personality habits run deep and are harder to break.

Friends Right now she has no friends in the area. She tends to be a little picky and judgy when it comes to friends, though she might take just about any friend at this point. She will however still have a limit to who she will befriend, even in desperation.

Enemies None that she is aware of and hasn't been in town to make any. She prefers to avoid confrontation, it's not very ladylike.

Connections None. Zip, zilch, zero.

Romance (H) She hasn't bothered to think about another relationship since her ex split up with her. Her feelings are no longer hurt over it, not worth the tears honestly. She just wouldn't want to burden anyone with her disease, even though it isn't a huge issue yet, it may be some day. Probably one of the most unselfish thoughts in her head these days.

- JENNA -

QUOTE (PLOT IDEAS)

Amalia
Dmitri - Dating - hands off. <.<'

Jenn:
Nyx - Friends

Sawyer
Jenn:
Sheepy stuffs? lol

Ezra:
Daughter - Haylee Mathews

Willow
Father - Theron Ingram

Keira
Friend - Haden Luthor

Rowan

Raegan
Brother - Roman
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Dmitri Frost
 Posted: Mar 3 2016, 01:32 PM
Rune is Offline.
36 years old
Bisexual
Single
Security officer
We do what we must because we can
Awards: 1

— Richland Pack —

Amalia & Dmitri
Dmitri here is a werewolf. And Russian. And really bad at English. But he's a sweetheart, overly friendly and generally a good person to run into strangers. He's a bit of a drinker (that's an understatement) and has no problem chatting up pretty much everyone under the sun. I have no idea what they'd do, as I just woke up and don't remember opening this, but it was sitting on my desktop, so have a thing. <3
Friends? Lovers?

PM
^
Dee
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 01:37 AM
Dee is Offline.
Old years old
It's Complicated
Annoying People

— O' Typo'd One —

Woo! Cute, werewolf, and a drinker? LOL Sound slike friendly chats, or annoyances, at the bar to me biggrin.gif

Hmm What could they do indeed. Well I suppose we can start with would you want them to be new friends or older friends?

If new friends, would he possibly frequent the bar she works in or would you prefer they meet a different way?

If older friends, would you want them to be really old friends or somewhere in between, like they don't know every deep dark secret but get along fairly well?

I had another train of thought somewhere...but between buttered popcorn and Pro-Dirk/Pro-Dock over there in the cbox.. I have totally lost it xD
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Rune
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 02:07 AM
Rune is Offline.
Infinite years old
N/A
Mated
Admin
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
Awards: 44

— Loremaster —

Dee

He hasn't been in the Tri-cities very long, maybe a year or two at this point. So they'd have to be newer friends. He frequents bars, so that might be the easiest route!
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Dee
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 02:20 AM
Dee is Offline.
Old years old
It's Complicated
Annoying People

— O' Typo'd One —

Haha Yeah, I see that NOW that I've read his profile biggrin.gif I would be good with new friends and them meeting at the bar. She is much friendlier at work on first meeting anyway wink.gif She might threaten to cut him off if he drinks too much tho...or swipe his keys. That might be an interesting turn of events lol Edit: Just thought about something... they dont get drunk do they? LOL I need sleep x.x

Anyhoo so, new friends good. Do you want to do brand new meeting for the first time, or a few meetings in so that they are familiar with each other, first name basis and what not?
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Jenn
 Posted: Apr 27 2016, 09:11 PM
Batman is Offline.
Ageless years old
I like big things and I can not lie.
Single
World Domination
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am.. Batman
Awards: 13

— Sparkle Town —

Dee weeeeeee need to toss my new sheeple and Amalia together because I don't know why but just because. Nyx is a sheep to Rune's Elizabeth and she needs a friend plus she'd be able to answer any weird questions Lia would have about the whole vampire thing. How they get together is the million dollar question though.
PMGTalkAIM
^
Dee
 Posted: Apr 28 2016, 12:23 AM
Dee is Offline.
Old years old
It's Complicated
Annoying People

— O' Typo'd One —

Jenn

OMG yes!! biggrin.gif No idea why either LOL I am still tryin to figure out what the hell sheep do other than provide bloody milkshakes xD

This will have to be worked on! I am pretty sure Lia won't just be wandering around looking for Vamps soooo...lol Ummm...>.>' Lia is pretty boring right now lol Work, school, give gramps heart failure...you know. biggrin.gif
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Jenn
 Posted: Apr 28 2016, 09:39 AM
Batman is Offline.
Ageless years old
Single
World Domination

— Sparkle Town —

Dee
Lmao Well Nyx works in Elizabeth's stable as well as is a blood bag of yummy goodness. She'd definitely go to the bar at some point on her rotation from donating and time off from the stables so that's something.
PMGTalkAIM
^
Dee
 Posted: Apr 28 2016, 08:12 PM
Dee is Offline.
Old years old
It's Complicated
Annoying People

— O' Typo'd One —

Jenn

Well send her on down!! xD I am empty of brain function at the moment... work and such. Might be able to brainstorm other ideas later, but hey, everyone talks to the bartender!
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Dee
 Posted: May 5 2016, 01:02 AM
Dee is Offline.
Old years old
It's Complicated
Annoying People

— O' Typo'd One —

Added Sawyer finally.

blink.gif
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Jenn
 Posted: May 5 2016, 11:17 PM
Batman is Offline.
Ageless years old
Single
World Domination

— Sparkle Town —

We should also get the sheeple together because I didn't even realize you had a sheep!

Dee
PMGTalkAIM
^
Dee
 Posted: May 6 2016, 12:09 AM
Dee is Offline.
Old years old
It's Complicated
Annoying People

— O' Typo'd One —

Jenn

lmao! Yeah I has her... I need to post her for Sasha one of these days.. x.x All the lameness.

Where shall we toss them? I was thinking of having her drop into the Farmer's Market eventually, or some other such place.
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Dee
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 12:48 PM
Dee is Offline.
Old years old
It's Complicated
Annoying People

— O' Typo'd One —

Added Ezra! OMG I am racking up chars...craaaap....
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Kit
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 07:27 PM
Kit is Offline.
Too old for this shit years old
Bisexual
Dating
Annoying you!
Words, words, words...
Awards: 17

— Delicious Staff Kitten —

I HAVE PEOPLE TO SHOVE AT YOUR PEOPLE

Lucinda and Amalia

So Luci's a new sheep of Lucian's. 'New' as in been around a couple months. So if Amalia's around at all ever they could meet. Luci's a totally chill California girl youtuber, loves gaming and surfing and misses the hell out of the ocean, though she can get a bit mischievous when the mood strikes. She's not especially huge on the bar scene, but I could totally have her pop in once in a while, especially if they make friends. Try and talk her into going to a club after the bar close. Or skinnydipping in the river. Or there's a FENRIS protest tomorrow and Lia should totally come join! idk things XD Or just come hang out and play video games <3

Tina and Sawyer

Tina is another sheepie! She's young and totally sweet and loves pink. She doesn't cook for her vamp's menagerie but I could easily imagine her going to fetch ingredients at the farmer's market or some such thing and they could be friendly? It could work with Lia, too, and she could also help with the 'sheep' thing lol

Olivia and Amalia

Not really a huge plot, but Olivia is dating Lia's boss >_> And comes into the Storehouse often, and into the back room. But I mean if it's quiet up front and Lia looks bored, Olivia could totally come over and chill with her for a bit until Rhys got off.

Ezra and Kitonwy

He's in Richland pack, right? Checked his app >_> She's his Omega :3 She'd probably come visit at some point and see how he's settling in, or if he pops in at the pack house often she'd likely be there with her two daughters at some point, and her Millie would climb on him and assume he is for loving <3

Ezra and Keri

Another packmate! But I'm not sure I've got much of an idea for them tbh lol. She's public and warm and loving, and an actress, and working on starting an acting troupe in the tri-cities. She's very dominant, and doesn't let herself be pushed around. But yeah not much of an idea lol

Dee
PM
^
Dee
 Posted: Jun 18 2016, 03:29 PM
Dee is Offline.
Old years old
It's Complicated
Annoying People

— O' Typo'd One —

Kit

ALL THE SHOVING!!!

Lucinda & Lia

Awww yeah!!! biggrin.gif Anything that will cause gramps's eye to twitch would be great. LOL Her getting friendly with one of his sheep might drive him batty, though she tends to be a moody little shit so it might take her a minute to warm up to being friendly with Lucian's lunch. x.x Outside of work Lia usually doesn't go out to clubs, but she could likely be persueded to hang out regardless. Not sure about the FENRIS meeting, lol but they could take over Lucian's living room and play video games, eat pizza and talk. She needs some female friends xD

Tina & Sawyer

Sheepies unite!! xD Always up for sending Sawyer out to the Farmer's market or store for food, though she will likely avoid potatoes for a while xDD

Olivia & Lia

I'd be okay with this xD Since Lia has no idea whats up with the VIP section, she might be suspicious of her talking to her though tongue.gif

Ezra & Kitonwy
He is in Richland! He isn't new though, he has been in Richland for ages but he would welcome her to come around any time. smile.gif He is of course perfectly fond of Omegas. biggrin.gif he does hang out at the pack house on occasion or if there is a need so any kind of casual thread would work. Also he would have no problem with Millie crawling all over him. ^.^

Ezra & Keri

Meh....we will put them on the back burner and think of something later xD Though maybe they can butt heads in a respectful way at some point? No idea lol.
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF with heavy edits credited to Ara.
  • Chatbox
  • Updates
  • OTMs
The most recent updates are listed here. Further updates with more detail can be found in our News And Updates forum.

11.16 Post Push and Wild Hunt continue until the new year! 8.2Activity check
7.4Masquerade begins!
6.1 Activity check!
5.1Two years! Druids introduced!
July 2016

Member of the Month:
Dee
Male of the Month:
Soren Hughes

Female of the Month:
Aviary Archer

Duo of the Month: