N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
Awards: None
— N/A —

Mathieu Larousse

"Promise me a place, in your house of memories"

50 years old male Fae Brash Hardworking Stong-willed Easily flustered Overprotective

friends

Mathieu is relatively new to the Tri-states, but that doesn't mean he hasn't found a couple of people to hang out with since getting here. He can be pretty gruff and distant, especially towards strangers, but is an overall friendly individual with an appreciation for the great outdoors and video games. He's as loyal as a dog to those that managed to get into his friend circle and is willing to go the extra mile for his friends. Even strangers can be treated with some level of curtsey, that he usually reserves for his friends, if said stranger seems amicable enough. Individuals who express a great deal of enthusiasm for outdoor activities will certainly have a much easier time getting along with him. As well as those who have a certain passion for the culinary arts, which is the field in which he works.

enemies

He can be pretty off-putting at times, especially towards humans, as he can come off as cold or belligerent when first introduced. He's a loudmouth and can, at times, be very hot-headed and single-minded. Men who express any interest in his sister are typically already at the bottom of his list due to his territorial behaviour that he can sometimes struggle to control. He has a particular distaste for people who have little respect for the environment.

romance

Behind all his bravado, Mathieu often takes the more submissive role in his relationship. While he can swing both ways sexually, he prefers men. He's completely open for your dating pleasures.

Caesar Ashwood

"Can anybody hear me? Am I talking to myself?"

150 years old male Fae Confident Independent Rebellious Hot-headed Sarcastic

friends

A party boy at heart, anyone who's into the party scene would definitely be on this list, he loves taking shots and getting into a little bit of trouble. Afterall, what's the point of being a young Adult if you aren't going to enjoy it? He's also a huge fanboy. Star Wars, Anime, Mario Games, you name it, he's into it and probably knows more about it than even the creators. He isn't afraid to show his passion for the things he loves, so anyone who's friends with him would have to at least tolerate these things.

enemies

A rebel, hard-headed, boisterous. He's certainly got the traits that would turn off some people. That said, he doesn't actively go out seeking enemies and tries to be on good terms with most people he meets, but if you can't tolerate his personality then there is little he can do for you.

romance

He's almost constantly hormonal. Something that he really, really, doesn't enjoy but has to put up with. That means that flings and one-night stands are entirely possible. Although he would much prefer to have a serious partner at some point so that he doesn't have to sleep with a stranger everytime he has an itch.
harja
PM
^
Makoto Kaneko
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 03:01 AM
Kit is Offline.
54 years old
Heterosexual
Single
Baker
n/a
— Citizen - Qilin —

Caesar and Makoto

So Makoto is Caesar's half-sister, on their father's side (another of Ryan's bastards). She's a fair bit younger and considerably more mature than him, but family is ridiculously important to her, so she'd love to get to know her brother!

Waffles
PM
^
Waffles
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 03:40 PM
Waffles is Offline.
18 years old
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
— N/A —

Caesar and Makoto

Yeah, it would be awesome if we could get these two to meet! He was sent to America to stay with his uncle for a bit, for a little bit of advice on how to better control his Satyr nature. So if she gets into contact with, or is already in contact with their uncle, then she would definitely come across him at some point or even have heard about him.

He's a troublemaker, that's for sure, but he does value family. So while he might come off as a little rude and obnoxious in their first encounter, I think he'll warm up to her really quickly.
PM
^
Rune
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 04:07 PM
Rune is Offline.
Infinite years old
N/A
Mated
Admin
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
Awards: 46

— Loremaster —

Waffles

Let us seeee...

Your Caesar and my Matthias might hit it off. A pair of party boys out ruining strangers' homes!

He and Noel might also get along. Noel's a bit of a geek, but pretty introverted so that could go either way.

As for Mathieu...

I've got my Cyrus. He's a Big Bad in terms of fae and is trying to adjust to the human world... And doing an... Okay? job of it. Mostly he's being weird.

Ummmm. Killian could always use threads. He's a hardass with a weird sense of humor and would probably find Mat's bravado hilarious.

PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Makoto Kaneko
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 01:45 AM
Kit is Offline.
54 years old
Heterosexual
Single
Baker
n/a
— Citizen - Qilin —

Waffles

So I was thinking, maybe Makoto hasn't heard about him yet, and she drops by Brian's to drop off a plate of treats (cuz she's a sweetheart and he'd be a great person to test some new recipes on), and Brian isn't home but he is. She could get the absolute wrong impression, like "Huh, I didn't think Brian was into guys" and it would be delightfully awkward.
PM
^
Raven
 Posted: Yesterday at 01:52 pm
Raven is Offline.
24 years old
Bisexual
Dating
Uh.... yeah
I type way to fast, but don't worry, I am patient. :) <3
— I Don't Expect Fast Replies! —

Isabel Falkner & Caesar Ashwood
Belle loves new things, and while she's a archeologist and paleontologist, she would totally geek out with Caesar. She just might look at them with a longer view. Maybe they met a long time ago and reconnect? Or it could just be a fling thing that turns into friendship? She's not looking for romance, but if the chemistry is there, it can totally happen. Belle loves the idea of just enjoying one's company in any capacity really.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skin made by Tana @ Cosmo, Shine, and ATF with heavy edits credited to Ara.
  • Chatbox
  • Updates
  • Future
The most recent updates are listed here. Further updates with more detail can be found in our News And Updates forum.

1.16.18 Love is in the Air begins!

1.6.18 Activity check over!

1.4.18 Award system changed!

12.17 Post Push and Chaos end! Haunted Hotel will continue until the end of the year!

11.17 Post Push and Chaos begin!

In The Works!
In Character:
Spring Event: Love is in the Air!
Summer Event: Masquerade
Fall Event: Being Written
Winter Event: ???

Out of Character:
Spring Event: Anniversary Shenanigans
Summer Event: ???
Fall Event: Post Push
Winter Event: Prob. Nothing.